Patient Navigation Team believes involvement in professional associations allows us to continue learning on behalf of you, the client.
Volunteering in community organizations raises our awareness and compassion, which we want you to feel every time you talk with us.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Member, APHA (Alliance of Professional Healthcare Advocates)
- Member, Medicinal Chemistry Division, ACS (American Chemical Society)
- Member, Advancement Council, College of Arts and Sciences, Appalachian State University
- Charter Member, Rotary E-Club of Global Trekkers, D7690, NC, USA
- Member, Greensboro Symphony Guild
- Member, Greensboro Guild of Family Service
- Capital Campaign, Bell House (residents for adults with Cerebral Palsy, Closed)
The patient advocates at PNT work to provide you and your family support and information, optimizing communication with your healthcare experts. We are dedicated to personalizing our services and putting your mind at ease.
Let us help you build confidence about your healthcare!
Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston Salem, NC